7 Sept 2014

The GO TO PLACE when you are in MANCHESTER

Well, take a wild guess, THE place to go when you in Manchester. Without even think I'm pretty sure the reflects and your whole thinking would automatically say: OLD TRAFFORD. ahaha I knew it! And like others, albeit I am a no fan to this club, felt like it's a pilgrimage that you step foot here.

So, how to get there? I can only direct you from where I stayed i.e. from Sachas Britannia Hotel. The keyword you might want to find if you are there, would be Chinatown or Manchester City Center; that is where the humongous train station is located. Below map (I hope) would allow you to get better picture:
Thanks En. Google. :)
haha i blurred the image. what's important is the sign behind.
 So, this is what u gonna see when u reach Old Trafford via tram. Not me, the tram station. hehe.

caution: the walking is quite a distance
From the tram, you will have to walked about 1-1.2 km I guessed. But against the pleasant weather (back then it was nearly spring, so the weather was quite chill and windy). I liked it nonetheless. Walking in the UK has never been a problem for me. Be it winter, autumn, spring or summer.

This is what u gonna see when u first arrive.
There's no charge here. However, there is tour to the stadium which you can purchase beforehand. It is advisable that you arrange it prior to arriving here cos I heard it sold out real quick. Well, I'm not a fan, so figured. hahaha.
The famous Best-Law-Charlton bronze statue welcomes you











Hahaha.

Sir Matt Busby. The stadium is named after him.

No comments:

Post a Comment